Bibliography

  • XXVVIII: Romanticize the Grave (in progress)
  • XXVII: Daemons - 2013
  • XXVI: F r a g m e n t s (part III) The Written Word Is Dead - 2013 (published)
  • XXV: F r a g m e n t s (part II) For the Sense Of God - 2013 (published)
  • XXIV: F r a g m e n t s (part I) F r a g m e n t s - 2013 (published)
  • XXIII: Saints Rose - 2013 (published)
  • XXII: Soul's Haven - 2013
  • XXI: The Paradox - 2013 (published)
  • XX: ICONOGRAPHY - 2012
  • XIX: THE OLD EPITAPH - 2012 (published)
  • XVIII: THE CRYPTIC ALTARS - 2012
  • XVII: Seen Through Different Eyes - 2011 (published)
  • XVI: Cemetery of Garlands - 2011 (published)
  • XV: Lunar Heart - 2010 (published)
  • XIV: PAGES FROM ASHES - 2010 (published)
  • XIII: Little Rabbits - 2009 (published)
  • XI-XII: Shepherd's Gray / Forgiveness in Will - 2009 (published)
  • X: Afterlife - 2008 (published)
  • IX: "From A Melancholy Thoughtfulness" - 2008 (published)
  • VIII: Black Rain - 2007 (published)
  • VII: The Silence Within & Out - 2007
  • VI: Observation - 2006 (published)
  • V: Ethereal - 2006
  • IV: Kingdom - 2006
  • III: The Purpose - 05'-06' (published)
  • II: Follow The Art - 04'-05'
  • I: My Sense Of Compassion - 03'-04'

Purchase

Book Selection

Other Pages


Blog dedicated to my 21st work in progress The Pardox

Blog dedicated to my 20th Book Iconography

Blog dedicated to my 19th Book THE OLD EPITAPH

Spoken Word Videos on YouTube

Scarify11: In the Flesh Photo Gallery


Accident of Life


There's something to be said
To stare at an intimate object...
And think about what it means
Until nothing makes sense;

You know I thought of this life in so many ways?
Felt I could achieve anything in my youth 
When the world seemed so little ... 
But it pulls you in, dissolves all matter 
Within its loss love, there are no "real" connections 
And now I can't see any of the things I saw. 
Nothing ever as significant. 

But to them, all being is ignored. 
To me all silence in life, is thereafter. 
Don't awaken my ghost. 
Don't wait for my soul to re-enter. 
I may never return home. 

May never return to your laughter. 
Something bright when all seems dark. 

I'll just stay beside you, 
When all the rain in the world
Couldn't make you up... 
Dry away the tears I am numb to 
And fear the rest may overcome. 

If all this gift is, has no promise; 

Than my farewell remains an accident. 
A accident of life. 
And if my will, would refrain from desperate behavior 
Maybe some strength would open the door? 

Something innocent still remains here, beautiful... 
Something lost among your heart's hall beats for my endeavor 
And yet our ropes end remains tied. 

You know I thought of this life in so many ways. 

Alec Wildey - May 13, 2011
From my Book "Seen Through Different Eyes"

No comments:

Post a Comment