Bibliography

  • XXVVIII: Romanticize the Grave (in progress)
  • XXVII: Daemons - 2013
  • XXVI: F r a g m e n t s (part III) The Written Word Is Dead - 2013 (published)
  • XXV: F r a g m e n t s (part II) For the Sense Of God - 2013 (published)
  • XXIV: F r a g m e n t s (part I) F r a g m e n t s - 2013 (published)
  • XXIII: Saints Rose - 2013 (published)
  • XXII: Soul's Haven - 2013
  • XXI: The Paradox - 2013 (published)
  • XX: ICONOGRAPHY - 2012
  • XIX: THE OLD EPITAPH - 2012 (published)
  • XVIII: THE CRYPTIC ALTARS - 2012
  • XVII: Seen Through Different Eyes - 2011 (published)
  • XVI: Cemetery of Garlands - 2011 (published)
  • XV: Lunar Heart - 2010 (published)
  • XIV: PAGES FROM ASHES - 2010 (published)
  • XIII: Little Rabbits - 2009 (published)
  • XI-XII: Shepherd's Gray / Forgiveness in Will - 2009 (published)
  • X: Afterlife - 2008 (published)
  • IX: "From A Melancholy Thoughtfulness" - 2008 (published)
  • VIII: Black Rain - 2007 (published)
  • VII: The Silence Within & Out - 2007
  • VI: Observation - 2006 (published)
  • V: Ethereal - 2006
  • IV: Kingdom - 2006
  • III: The Purpose - 05'-06' (published)
  • II: Follow The Art - 04'-05'
  • I: My Sense Of Compassion - 03'-04'

Purchase

Book Selection

Other Pages


Blog dedicated to my 21st work in progress The Pardox

Blog dedicated to my 20th Book Iconography

Blog dedicated to my 19th Book THE OLD EPITAPH

Spoken Word Videos on YouTube

Scarify11: In the Flesh Photo Gallery


Elucidation


The change in me is nothing more than a symptom
Of what has already taken over…
Trying to outlast the sun;
When you’re the fallen
I fall through the darkest part
And when my silence eludes your shadow
It’s quite simple what I’ve become,
If I even care to answer…
I don’t feel I need a word at all.

Memorizing the colours and shapes in a mind- distorted
The hydrocodone slowing down the pulsation in my heart
To feel any pain not even from another
This loss is something you’d never want to know.

Can you see it in my eyes?
Your compassion is fading in the yellow morning sunrise
And I don’t feel any different
When I’m out in this world or when I hide behind closed doors
This reflection is just the image you create.

… … …

Disappearing
Are the wings spread from the rapture…
Flying high among the snow fallen trees
Painted are, the last words written from my hand
The landscape I escape through self medication…

The change in me is nothing more than a symptom
To what has already taken over…
Trying to outlast the sun.

This wind is growing
Separating the colour all around me,
This serenade breaking through
Is the red from the sky as it continues to snow…

When you’re the fallen, I fall through the darkest part
And when my silence eludes your shadow
It’s quite simple what I’ve become,
If I even care to answer…
I don’t feel I need a word at all.

Alec Wildey - Dec 11, 2009
Little Rabbits © 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment