Bibliography

  • XXVVIII: Romanticize the Grave (in progress)
  • XXVII: Daemons - 2013
  • XXVI: F r a g m e n t s (part III) The Written Word Is Dead - 2013 (published)
  • XXV: F r a g m e n t s (part II) For the Sense Of God - 2013 (published)
  • XXIV: F r a g m e n t s (part I) F r a g m e n t s - 2013 (published)
  • XXIII: Saints Rose - 2013 (published)
  • XXII: Soul's Haven - 2013
  • XXI: The Paradox - 2013 (published)
  • XX: ICONOGRAPHY - 2012
  • XIX: THE OLD EPITAPH - 2012 (published)
  • XVIII: THE CRYPTIC ALTARS - 2012
  • XVII: Seen Through Different Eyes - 2011 (published)
  • XVI: Cemetery of Garlands - 2011 (published)
  • XV: Lunar Heart - 2010 (published)
  • XIV: PAGES FROM ASHES - 2010 (published)
  • XIII: Little Rabbits - 2009 (published)
  • XI-XII: Shepherd's Gray / Forgiveness in Will - 2009 (published)
  • X: Afterlife - 2008 (published)
  • IX: "From A Melancholy Thoughtfulness" - 2008 (published)
  • VIII: Black Rain - 2007 (published)
  • VII: The Silence Within & Out - 2007
  • VI: Observation - 2006 (published)
  • V: Ethereal - 2006
  • IV: Kingdom - 2006
  • III: The Purpose - 05'-06' (published)
  • II: Follow The Art - 04'-05'
  • I: My Sense Of Compassion - 03'-04'

Purchase

Book Selection

Other Pages


Blog dedicated to my 21st work in progress The Pardox

Blog dedicated to my 20th Book Iconography

Blog dedicated to my 19th Book THE OLD EPITAPH

Spoken Word Videos on YouTube

Scarify11: In the Flesh Photo Gallery


"my sense of compassion"


I came up to hide,

Woke up

Then there you were

Consider it me,

As I stare into the mirror,

All points in-between

Constantly changing

And still growing

My sense of compassion.


It could be my last day,

Anxiety on my back again

Thinking of all the possibilities I've missed,

With all points in-between

Constantly changing

And still growing

My sense of compassion.


Staring at the window in the bathroom,

Rain pours out onto the floor.

Dark clouds on a dark night,

Make it hard to tell if my faith exists

Staring at the window in the bathroom.


Thunder it all

...My sense of compassion...


My heart collapses, lungs are numb;

Change I felt coming but not this sudden

Heart like a train rushing towards the tunnel of light;

Unable to think about anything else but death

If you let me live God I swear I will change.

The act of praying is the most common act before death.

And now I grab my heart and pray that it will leave

To stop all panic,

To replace my fear with relief.

I have no one to rely on but myself

I always wondered how my death would come about.

Staring in at the window from the bathroom?


Thunder it all

...My sense of compassion...



-Alec Wildey

My Sense of Compassion © 2003




No comments:

Post a Comment