Bibliography

  • XXVVIII: Romanticize the Grave (in progress)
  • XXVII: Daemons - 2013
  • XXVI: F r a g m e n t s (part III) The Written Word Is Dead - 2013 (published)
  • XXV: F r a g m e n t s (part II) For the Sense Of God - 2013 (published)
  • XXIV: F r a g m e n t s (part I) F r a g m e n t s - 2013 (published)
  • XXIII: Saints Rose - 2013 (published)
  • XXII: Soul's Haven - 2013
  • XXI: The Paradox - 2013 (published)
  • XX: ICONOGRAPHY - 2012
  • XIX: THE OLD EPITAPH - 2012 (published)
  • XVIII: THE CRYPTIC ALTARS - 2012
  • XVII: Seen Through Different Eyes - 2011 (published)
  • XVI: Cemetery of Garlands - 2011 (published)
  • XV: Lunar Heart - 2010 (published)
  • XIV: PAGES FROM ASHES - 2010 (published)
  • XIII: Little Rabbits - 2009 (published)
  • XI-XII: Shepherd's Gray / Forgiveness in Will - 2009 (published)
  • X: Afterlife - 2008 (published)
  • IX: "From A Melancholy Thoughtfulness" - 2008 (published)
  • VIII: Black Rain - 2007 (published)
  • VII: The Silence Within & Out - 2007
  • VI: Observation - 2006 (published)
  • V: Ethereal - 2006
  • IV: Kingdom - 2006
  • III: The Purpose - 05'-06' (published)
  • II: Follow The Art - 04'-05'
  • I: My Sense Of Compassion - 03'-04'

Purchase

Book Selection

Other Pages


Blog dedicated to my 21st work in progress The Pardox

Blog dedicated to my 20th Book Iconography

Blog dedicated to my 19th Book THE OLD EPITAPH

Spoken Word Videos on YouTube

Scarify11: In the Flesh Photo Gallery


"In my eyes"

So many words and damaged goods

They will never let me down,

I speak of the one’s that gave me life,

We will never know which path was right.


My mother she taught me that in life-

There’s always a meaning

My father he told me to never worry,

All the words that make things right

I will never cry again...


In the beginning it all seemed alright

The pillow was lulling- and sleep was a friend,

Hearing the gentle lullaby once sung to me

When life was an open fruit,

Thinking about the richer things in life

And money was never in my thoughts.


Could it be this hard?

Passing years,

There catching up

I never quite thought it would be that way

As a child- dwelling spirit;

And now I grasp for something to hold onto…

Are you there?


So many words and undamaged love

They will never let me down,

I speak of the one’s that gave me life,

We will never know which path is right.


Alec Wildey - Jan 22, 2006

Kingdom © 2006

No comments:

Post a Comment