Bibliography

  • XXVVIII: Romanticize the Grave (in progress)
  • XXVII: Daemons - 2013
  • XXVI: F r a g m e n t s (part III) The Written Word Is Dead - 2013 (published)
  • XXV: F r a g m e n t s (part II) For the Sense Of God - 2013 (published)
  • XXIV: F r a g m e n t s (part I) F r a g m e n t s - 2013 (published)
  • XXIII: Saints Rose - 2013 (published)
  • XXII: Soul's Haven - 2013
  • XXI: The Paradox - 2013 (published)
  • XX: ICONOGRAPHY - 2012
  • XIX: THE OLD EPITAPH - 2012 (published)
  • XVIII: THE CRYPTIC ALTARS - 2012
  • XVII: Seen Through Different Eyes - 2011 (published)
  • XVI: Cemetery of Garlands - 2011 (published)
  • XV: Lunar Heart - 2010 (published)
  • XIV: PAGES FROM ASHES - 2010 (published)
  • XIII: Little Rabbits - 2009 (published)
  • XI-XII: Shepherd's Gray / Forgiveness in Will - 2009 (published)
  • X: Afterlife - 2008 (published)
  • IX: "From A Melancholy Thoughtfulness" - 2008 (published)
  • VIII: Black Rain - 2007 (published)
  • VII: The Silence Within & Out - 2007
  • VI: Observation - 2006 (published)
  • V: Ethereal - 2006
  • IV: Kingdom - 2006
  • III: The Purpose - 05'-06' (published)
  • II: Follow The Art - 04'-05'
  • I: My Sense Of Compassion - 03'-04'

Purchase

Book Selection

Other Pages


Blog dedicated to my 21st work in progress The Pardox

Blog dedicated to my 20th Book Iconography

Blog dedicated to my 19th Book THE OLD EPITAPH

Spoken Word Videos on YouTube

Scarify11: In the Flesh Photo Gallery


How things Disappear


It’s time to call it quiets

I'm always putting you off

These times they beg of me to put an end to misery

All this time it rests on my wrists.


My intentions sat in the dark

Two hours past the time

I should have arrived...

No sense in questioning pressure its 1:35.


And here it begins, it starts with a rail

It winds down the bend,

To saddened to leave you,

To emotional to call you my dear friend.


My only hope is that you will catch me

Fading away as the last train out of town

Speeds down the rail through the rain.


I begged for things to seem more real

More clear,

With this ice in my glass, melting

I finally understand how things disappear.


My only hope is that you will catch me

Fading away as the last train out of town

Speeds down the rail through the rain.


I stood on the train and watched the black sky

Until early night,

With this blue sky appearing in front of me,

I finally understand how morning becomes light.


My only hope is that you don't think

Any less of me for leaving,

It's too cold in my chest; it's too cold alone in the dark,

There’s too much pressure in me to except

The love in your heart.


I'm fading.


Alec Wildey – 06’-07’

My personal favourite piece at time of writing.

Observation © 2006

No comments:

Post a Comment